Olive Oil Face Mask

I love olive oil. I use it on my hair and to remove my makeup, and of course  I cook only using olive oil due to its health benefits.

Olive oil is great for the skin as well. It's an amazing moisturizer and it's non-comedogenic.
The olive oil mask is good for acne and acne scars. It helps the skin renew itself by providing the great nutrients and vitamins.

 Making an olive oil face mask is a cheap and effective home remedy. All you need is to warm up some olive oil in the microwave for a few seconds then massage it into the skin. Leave it on for 5 minutes or so then wash it off with your favorite skin cleanser.

From the first use, you will surely notice how glowing and hydrated your skin will be. With time, it will soothe any allergies you have and it will fade any blemishes or scars.