The benefits of Honey and Cinnamon Mask for Acne

It is amazing that lately, andd by lately I mean for the last six months at least, my skin has been 99% clear thanks to my single course of Accutane which ended my "nightmarish" struggle with moderate yet persistent acne.

Still, although my skin has changed about 180° to the better, I still get occasional tiny break outs around that time of the month. It's absolutely nothing compared to what I used to get everyday before Accutane, but I still wanted to look flawless anyway.

Here is something that helped me cope with this kind of mild blemishes and get rid of them in almost no time.

A mix of equal amounts of honey and ground cinnamon applied to the skin for half an hour or so can do wonders.  It evens out skin tone a little, brightens up the whole face and tremendously reduces the inflammation and the  redness of the blemish.


Of course, this remedy will not get rid of your severe and persistent acne. It's just a quick fix when you wake up one day at that time of your cycle and you see a that whitehead on your chin or forehead.