How to Make Your Nose Look Naturally Smaller (easy tricks you never thought of!)

Years ago I was really obsessed with my nose. I wanted it to be slimmer and longer but I wouldn't even consider getting plastic surgery. But as I grew up, I learned to actually love my nose and I kind of grew into my face and it really made me realize that my nose is actually perfect for my face. I've noticed many things that I couldn't even think about before and I want to share these "discoveries" with you:

  1. You nose might not be too big at all. If you're still in your teens, you will definitely grow into your face. It's definitely too early to judge your features.
  2.  If you're underweight, or just a little too slim (at least in the face) then your nose will definitely look bigger in proportion. I gained weight and my whole face actually started looking tremendously better! My cheeks rounder and softer-looking, my "protruding" buccal area suddenly became normal and less prominent, my eyes are no longer sunken and hollow, and I just look more attractive.
  3. I figured out a way to permanently contour my nose: I just use sunscreen! Yes, sunscreen. Well this might not work for all skin tones but if your skin tans (like gets browner ) in the sun, apply a sunblock (one that you usually use for your whole face to prevent tanning) on the area to be highlighted ie the bridge of the nose and for the sides of the nose you could either leave them alone to tan without any sunscreen on like I do, or simply apply a bronzing lotion or any form of sunscreen that promotes tanning. You'll see: permanent contour! And it works for cheekbones!