Baking Soda For Teeth Whitening

Hey there gorgeous ladies :)
Today, I brought you one of my mother's greatest beauty tips.
Being addicted to black tea and coffee, I started noticing a change in my teeth color lately. They are getting yellowish and it's extremely irritating. That's when my dear mom recommended I use baking soda to brush my teeth at least twice a week, until I get my pearly white teeth color back.
Believe it or not, this stuff does wonders! It's been only 2 weeks since I've been using baking soda along with toothpaste daily, and the hideous yellow stain is nearly gone!

Nevertheless, you shouldn't be using this as often as I did if you have a sensitive gum. Baking soda can be really harmful, so try not to get it on your gum in the first place.

Another tip, you can use natural honey to brush your teeth at least twice a day for a week, and you will see great results.

Nothing is better than a healthy gorgeous smile :D