Dabur Amla Hair Oil Review



Hello sweethearts, It's been  a while since I wrote anything here. So, today I want to talk a little bit about a very renowned hair oil. It's the Indian Dabur Amla, the green, funny-smelling oil that is used especially in the middle east.

The original Dabur Amla looks like the one the picture if you are in the middle east, but it might look different than this depending on your area. This is also the most "basic" kind of Amla, but there are now many other variations offered by the same brand such as Amla Gold and Amla Jasmin, all of them having nearly the same effect as the original one but with slightly different properties, depending on your needs. I personally prefer and only use this one in the picture. It's because I feel like it's the strongest of all oils, and also because it's made for black hair. The other types of Amla are better-smelling and do not affect the hair color, but this one has a very strong smell and tends to darken hair a few shades.

So, anyway, this oil is meant to make your hair longer, stronger and darker. Well, from my experience, I can say that it made my hair softer, it's a great moisturizer and works much better than any other oil I've ever tried. It makes the hair more manageable. My hair is pretty long and I don't use it that often so I can't really tell whether it's affecting its speed of growth BUT it really made my hair grow! I mean, the follicles are more active and hair starts growing in areas that were nearly hairless forever.

Bottom line: I love this oil. Give it a try. It's a great product that you can get at a definitely cheap price.
 BUY DABUR AMLA HERE

Thanks for reading :)