Get rid of Acne OVERNIGHT! The best acne tip EVER!

Oh my God!
So, I was desperately staring at my scarred, acne-infested face in the mirror when my younger sister came in and was like: "Hey! I have a friend whose skin used to be as bad as yours and she cleared it almost completely overnight! Just try grinding some Panadol, mix it with water and apply it to your face."
I was so desperate that I ran to our drug box, grabbed some Panadol and immediately crushed it and added some drops of water and applied the paste to my face.
I left it until it dried then washed it off and wow!! All my blemishes, redspots, scars...etc are TREMENDOUSLY reduced! I really wished someone told me about this tip earlier!

I think it will take a couple more applications until I clear my face completely but still, the change was really dramatic overnight!

Give it a try, and let me know the results :)