How to Make Nose Smaller Naturally: 3 things you didn't know affect your nose

Looking at the title of this post, it might sound stupid, but believe me, from my experience at least, nose size DOES change without plastic surgery.
Okay, needless to say when we talk about making your nose smaller NATURALLY, that it's not about fixing your nose hump of drastically altering your nose's appearance. It's actually about making your nose get back to its natural size.

Yeah that's right. Haven't you noticed that your nose sometimes looks perfect and other times it looks like it's swollen and twice as big? It's not really that much of a difference, to be sure, but it does make ALL the difference in your appearance. At least for me.


Without further ado, here's a list of things that I noticed affect your nose size and hurt your looks:

  • Lack of Sleep: When you're sleep-deprived, you generally look your worst. We all know it causes puffiness, dark circles,  patchy skin etc..  Puffiness actually depends on the person, and for those like me, it doesn't concern my under-eyes  but only my effing NOSE!! Please tell me I'm not the only one, but for me, a good night's sleep (ie uninterrupted, before midnight, and for at least 8 hours) is the difference between having a cute slender nose and waking up with a puffy swollen tip and huge nostrils.
  • Caffeine: This one affects your nose directly or indirectly. The direct effect happens right after you're done drinking your cup of joe. Some people are mildly allergic to caffeine, and in my case, I feel like my nose gets a little congested and swells  immediately after I drink coffee. Indirectly though, coffee decreases your sleep quality which can make your nose bigger like I just explained, and also because it affects your hormones, which leads us to the next point.
  • Hormonal Imbalance: Whether  it's due PMS, Pregnancy, poor nutrition, sleep disorders or even caffeine, this really has a huge impact. Kim Kardashian can confirm that ;)