Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Review

Hello ladies.
If you have been following my posts, you must certainly know about my acne and my scarring..etc. Obviously, I need makeup and a decent coverage to lessen my blemishes, and improve my overall skin appearance.
For over one year now, I've been struggling with different concealers, high-end and drugstore foundations of all types, brands and prices, tinted-sunscreens.. None of this stuff worked. Most foundations are either comedogenic (they make your acne even worse and clog your pores), don't provide enough coverage or simply don't look good (too shiny, too cakey or hideous non-matching colors..). "Tinted" sunscreens did absolutely nothing either to help my skin. It's either the wrong color for me, or  too oily and shiny with barely any coverage at all!
I honestly spent a lot of time and money experimenting with this stuff and looking for the right product for me. I did a lot of research online as well, trying to find a product that will satisfy all my needs.
So, I was once at the supermarket, roaming around the makeup/skincare section when I saw this product: The Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for combination/oily skin. I grabbed the box and read the description and was like "Wow! This product is made for me!". Of course I was skeptic about it, because when I read what was on the box, it said it's an all-in-one product, with a great coverage, matte finish, SPF 20, hydrating and non-comedogenic! And then I looked the price and I was shocked! I was expecting nothing less than $40. It turned out to be only $20. (You can get it here on Amazon) It was really hard to believe but yeah, I wouldn't lose anything if I give it a try. So, I bought that stuff immediately and went back home, washed off my already-applied foundation (which sucked and had nearly no coverage) and I opened the BB Cream and applied a very thin layer. It seemed quite runny that it's impossible to believe how great is the coverage it provides. Believe me, a very thin layer did a greater job than any tons of foundation I've ever tired.Still, my marks were visible. I added up another layer and kept blending. It blends quite easily, and WOW! I was looking flawless, yet natural! Nothing cakey, very matte finish, and a very natural-looking color. I bought it in medium because I'm light-tan, but it exists also in light for very pale skin colors.

Bottom line: This is by far the best and the most amazing beauty product I've bought this year!  It gives a better coverage than any foundation or ever concealer that I've tried, it doesn't break you out, it hydrates the skin, has SPF in it and it looks matte and natural.. not to mention the price!
This stuff is  amazing!
9,5/10