Nose reshaping tools/Smaller nose without Surgery: the nose clipping experiment!


You must have certainly came across those crazy products (Nose Right, Nose Huggie, Nasofix...etc) that claim to flatten a bump on your nose bridge or slim down a wide nose. Regardless of whether these products work on not, I personally would NEVER try any of these things and this is why:
First, they are no different than a clothespin or any clipping tool that would fit on your nose. Therefore, it's definitely a waste of money.
Second, there is no scientific evidence that supports their "theory" of being able to reshape cartilage with external pressure.
Last but not least, even if this theory is true to some extent, it's completely stupid and insane to expect drastic results that resemble rhinoplasty results. However, these scam companies are shameless enough to post such fake before and after photos.

Anyway, I personally would do anything to slightly slim down my nose and make it a little pointier without any surgical procedure. I don't have neither the money nor the guts for this.
I truly hope that cartilage can really be reshaped with external pressure. This is why I decided to do this experiment.
I decided to clip my nose for at least 15 minutes  a day (at once or several times, few minutes each) for a whole month to see whether I can reshape my cartilage, even slightly, or not.

It's been almost a week now, and all I can say is that on the first days, my nose seems perfect right after I remove the clip, and it really feels slimmer, the cartilage is definitely reshaped. However, my nose goes back to its original shape in a minute. So  the change is absolutely not permanent, at least at this stage. However, after a few more days, I could see and feel dents on the sides of my nose where I  to clip it. Those dents do not go away. This is a great sign that there's a slight change and it's permanent.

For clipping my nose, I used a hair clip that looked like a butterfly, more like the Beauty Nose clip. You can also use any clip you find that doesn't hurt your nose but clips it firmly. A clothespin is perfect for that but my hair clip is more comfortable.

Another thing I should mention, if you are trying to flatten a hump or alter the shape of the bridge of your nose, this is completely impossible without surgery or fillers (non-surgical nose job). I believe that this would only work for someone like me with a slightly wide nose and who wants to slim it down a little. I'm just trying to see whether squeezing my nose would make it any thinner.

So, my nose didn't react badly to this experiment, and I'm seeing a very slow and subtle change but THERE IS A CHANGE. Hence, I decided to stick to this method and see where it would lead.
I'll keep you updated!